Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Semester, New Life....:(

So the semester is ending and there are good and bad aspects of this.
1. I will get out of Accounting!!! YAY!!!!:)
2. I will get a change in my life.
3. I have Choir! Yay:)
4. I have more even classes. This semester my 'A' days are the hardest ones.
5. My last periods of each day are easy classes so I wont miss something if I decide to ditch:) Wait... did I just say that?;)


Bad things:
1. I have to have Gym..... :( I HATE gym! But I have it right before lunch so it cant be that bad, and I can take my time to get ready after its done.
2. I also have English first period again.
3. The Semester finals are just being packed on and I tons of things to finish before the end.
4. I have seminary 2nd period:(
5. My Chinese class is in the same period that it was before:(
6. Having some of the 'First-Day-Of-School' Syndrome again.

But that are things to consider, even though I think that my schedule is better this semester than last:) Except for stupid gym..... :(

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I'm starving.
2. I love tuna.
3. If your hungry enough you will eat anything put in front of you.
4. Cottage Cheese on Doritos are just amazing:).
5. Enough with food!
6. It is supposed to snow Thursday.
7. Get on homework and some work you have to do early, it will benefit you in the long run!
8. I have NO HOMEWORK TONIGHT:):):):)
9. I love texting:) Having my phone gone for that long time made me more grateful for it!
10. I love my dad! Its no fun at home without him....

Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Cottage cheese on doritos??? Hmmm I'll have to try that! I love cottage cheese! I love doritos! I just love food! :D